Our Administrative Module can generate:
- All CMS required reports: Hospice Cost Report, Detailed In-Patient Cap and Hospice Aggregate CAP Report (streamlined or proportional) including year end projections, Credit Balance Report, and Volunteer 5% Report
- State Reports: A number of state specific reports are available, and new states can be added. Also includes NHPCO data collection.
- Patients / Patient days: By level of care, location of care, and financial class for any date range
- Daily Patient Listing and staff assignments
- Nursing Home and In-Patient specific: Census, revenue earned vs revenue billed, AR accrual and payable reports.
- Patient Cost Reports: By single patient or patients served in date range, including cost by diagnosis.
- Census Reports: Daily census, census summary, history per day, Team Meeting Report, ADC High/Low
- Financial Reports: Revenue, cash receipts, and AR aging reports available by financial class, carrier, type of revenue, and error codes. Also month end journal entries.
- Staff Visits and productivity: Numerous reports that detail staff and volunteer patient visits and non-patient specific time.
- Bereavement Tracking: Full suite of bereavement tracking reports based on site specific contact schedules and needs.
- Referral Source: Numerous reports track referrals by facility, physicians, and other referral sources.
- Pre-billing reports: A number of reports designed specifically for billing, including exception report used to verify completeness of data and avoid rejected claims, ensure compliance with certifications and timely signatures.
- Contact Visit Report: Detail of all visit data as well as Direct Care Visits per day
- Mailing List: Ability to pull a list of volunteers or staff by job description
- Billings by Residence Report: Accrual report showing all available revenue by patient for a designated period of time
- Continuous Care Report: Compares visit time charted in EMR w/ billed hours
- Cap Report: Gives Cap Calculations ytd as well as predicts Cap Calculations at end of Cap Year
- Cost Report: Statistics needed for year-end Cost Reporting
- AR Aging: Summary or detail available, as well as several sorting options
In addition, certain reports can be automatically emailed to designated individuals or a group:
- Late Certs
- Prior Benefit Patient
- Requires Manual Bill
- Signed Cert Recorded
- Imminent Expire Report
- Verbal Needs Signed Report
Normal Weekly Reports
(There are actually two emails sent. One is a listing of those patients that have a Certification coming due within a specified time period, and the other list are of those that started a new benefit period within the past week.)
- Active Referral Report
- Monthly CAP Report
- Long Visit Report
- Patients Discharged Today
- Unposted Services Report
- Notification for 835s
- Notification for 997s