There are just 84 days left until the mumms Silver Conference. Are you still deciding who should attend? mumms Silver Conference will be our biggest conference yet, and will have something exciting for every discipline in your hospice. This conference is for administrators, hospice billers, and medical records/data entry staff, many of whom will already be using Hummingbird in their hospice; and it is for clinicians and bereavement specialists, who will be able to give immediate input on their workflow and have the opportunity to plan their transition to Hummingbird.
We recommend sending as many people as possible to the conference, especially those who are using or will be using Hummingbird.
Here are just a few of the featured sessions:
- Hummingbird One Click Billing and the real time status of claims updated to the AR
- Sending and tracking NOEs electronically in Hummingbird
- Setting up your Hummingbird dashboard with Reports and Widgets
- Documentation and What Matters Most
- QAPI – Staying Compliant
- Hummingbird in the IPU: the MAR and more!
And, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with the trainers behind our highly-rated training webinars;
- Meet the support and QA team members who answer your questions;
- Talk with the engineers behind Hummingbird;
- Learn tips and techniques that can improve your hospice workflow;
- Get to know other members of our wonderful user community;
- Celebrate our 25th anniversary and discover what we’re planning for the future!
The Silver Conference is your opportunity to learn all about our revolutionary application that will transform your hospice workflow and change the way the world thinks about hospice and palliative care management. You can register for the conference on our conference page here.